Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Getting down right dirty

blogged by me domestic goddess On 6/01/2006 10:27:00 PM
With paints on my CJ cover!!!(please don't shout, I know I am so so behind). This is a CJ for the Scrap Pad hosted by Annie, and I am so behind, but getting there.
This is the start of my Cj titled "Real Life".
Used white and pink paints, stamps, American craft monograms and angel kisses. Really had fun playing with this. I have added a book ring to the spiral bound spine where I am going to ask everyone to add a tag or something to it, doesn't have to be tag shaped, but I fancy BIG, like a big altered punched flower, or Sue's entry is stunning using the 2" square punch , so I may ask her to do me a square punch tag to add to my book ring. Will have it finished to post to Caz and Kirstys to post to Sue on Monday, promise girls.
I have also been cracking on with Christmas projects for a book by Becks Fagg. Really weird doing crimbo crafts at this time of the year, but the girls loved watching me!
Tomorrow will get my donations from Ellison so I can eventually finish my pojects for the kids book by Michelle Grant. Been so busy with commissions I feel like I am getting nothing done for me, which is why I sneaked in the unfinished lo I finished in my post the yesterday. Does that make sense?
Have been a naughty girl, so I am whispering as I have just spent some pennies for the shop at Queen and Co and have bought a selection of scrummy girlie goodies for scrapbooking, cardmakers, anyone really. They are so purty. Going to upload them on the site tonight I think with a delivery date because I cant wait to see them.
Also Angel Kisses are now FREE P&P on the site, and I have just had to put another order in as the trade side is going great guns. Its also the rainy season in Thailand and I will be unable to order for a month or two!!!
The Scrapping Angels retreat has nearly sold out, I have 1 place left!!!! The sponsors are coming in thick and fast and I cant wait to start making some annoucements

Lastly, a piece of advice, this is what happens when your 3 year old gets hold of you digi camera, enjoy!!!
Hugs
Anna x

ok i am well peeved, blogger is not letting me upload pictures, i ahve tried for 1 hour now, ggrrr, will upload tomorrow

3 Response to 'Getting down right dirty'

  1. Sue Jones Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/getting-down-right-dirty.html?showComment=1149239640000#c114923965439543451'> 10:14 AM

    Don't say the "C" word!!! Its MONTHS away LOL ( thank goodness) ..actually it is the bloody theme for our playscheme this summer :p
    Sounds like you have been having fun:)
    Really, REALLY looking forward to scrapping Angels.

     

  2. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/getting-down-right-dirty.html?showComment=1149248100000#c114924813302552760'> 12:35 PM

    Anna, did I say that the Galaxy would be happy to sponsor something at the Retreat?

    I'm personally really looking forward to it.

    Please, please don't use the C word.

    Kym

     

  3. Trish Reed Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/getting-down-right-dirty.html?showComment=1149255300000#c114925532033778266'> 2:35 PM

    Anna I just found Creative Scrapbooking May 2006 in my local Newsagents WOW had to grab it look for your work. Yay loved your 'Jigsaw of life' layout and the article about every day objects is awesome. Great 'Brother love' one too, love the CB papers. Really loved 'Why I Scrap how' fantastic is that in Black and White.Then I saw all the classes you are teeching at the Paper Crafts Expo, Do you think my family would notice me missing if I flew over to attend?!??!? lol I wish hey. lol.
    Trish