Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

DotcomGifts

blogged by me domestic goddess On 5/26/2010 04:21:00 PM
DotcomGiftsShop is a wonderful online shop, for all your gift needs! I especially love their Vintage Chic section and garden section.
I recived an email from Thomas a few weeks ago telling me I had been selected as a favourite blog of theirs. I was so thrilled, next thing I recieve a box of "heart" goodies for me to review.

Today I am doing a review on this beautiful white heart tea light holder.

The weekend was beautiful here, a perfect English summers day. Most of the weekend was spent outside, eating every meal on the decking, even a cooked breakfast on the BBQ for Sunday!
The white heart tea light holder was a perfect addition to our outdoor living this weekend.



The tea light has a 55cm chain length; this is a perfect length for hanging in our patio unbrella, still casting atmospheric light onto the table, and not too long that it was in the way of our food on the table.
We had some breeze Saturday night, and a normal candle/tea light would have blown out, but the door on the front of the heart which houses the tea light, stopped the flame going out; a great addition that I was thankful for. Although I used an ordinary tealight, a scented or citronella tealight would be lovely for an evening. I will definitly add a citronella tea light for out door eating in the future.



The small punch out floral design is very pretty and just enough to still cast some light. These heart tea light holders are perfect on their own, or grouped together hung at different lengths, these will definitley be a talking point at your BBQ/garden party.

If white is not your colour, this tea light holder is also available in red! Measuring 18cm x 18cm and priced at a snip £6.95, this comes highly recommended by me and my family!

I have some cut heart tapes and stickers to play with, and will be reviewing shortly, so do check back. In the meantime, grab a cuppa and start browsing the heart gifts at DotcomGiftsshop today, I guarentee you will not be dissapointed, and you WILL be a few pounds poorer, LOL

Thanks for stopping by
Anna x


1 Response to 'DotcomGifts'

  1. Kathy Martin Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/05/dotcomgifts.html?showComment=1274919125321#c183591363222798385'> 1:12 AM

    Oh YUM! That salad looks especially fabulous! :)