Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Ali E Challenge #1

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/21/2006 10:47:00 PM

Yay I did it. I managed to complete the first Ali Edwards challenge on Annie's blog. I used Sassafrass Lass papers, MM rubons, Lil Davies wooden flower and a Stamps Away stamp. There is journalling on the strips (not in photo) which reads "If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air, quaint little viallages here and there", Lyrics taken from "Vertigo" by Groove Armada.


To be fair I was on holiday when she started these. But I have completed the first and am ready to start on the 2nd challenge. Here are some snippets as the light was not very good and my photo's were bad!!!


I have also been tagged by Beth and Roz , thanks girls!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
In the UK I would choose the Lake District, Europe would be the South of France or maybe New England in the US
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
nothing at the moment as I have too much weight to loose, but I use to love a pair of jeans I had when I was a skinny person!
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Arms
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Orson
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
With my family
6. Where's your least favorite place to be?Anywhere without the people I love around me, I am a peoples person
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
lower back
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind, I am feeble when it comes to body strength
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
around 7.30 ish unless one of the girls wakes me before
10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance?
wok
11. What makes you really angry?
Lack of respect, and liars
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
I can play an instrument , I play the flute but would love to learn to play the piano
13. Favorite colour?.
natural earthy colours for interiors, but I have a love for all things pink since I had the girls!
14. Sports car or SUV?
Sports car
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes
16. Favorite children's book?
The Velveteen Rabbit
17. What's your favorite season?
I love Autumn, the colours and crisp air
18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning toilets!
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
to make the days longer
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
I don't have any
21. Can you juggle?
No
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Penny
24. What's in the boot of your car?
Christmas presents from ELC
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi, everytime

I tag sue, anam, trish and anyone that fancies having ago at a challenge (see below)
I think I may use this tag for a Layout actually, its a good way to do an About Me page. Infact I challenge you to do just that. Take a blog tag and turn it into a LO about YOU. Annie did a tag LO for TSBM, from a tag I sent her, and I loved it.
I will get mine done tomorrow and upload. So go on, a quick and easy LO to add to your About ME album!
Send me a link to your layout, I would love to see your interpretations

hugs
Anna x

4 Response to 'Ali E Challenge #1'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/08/ali-e-challenge-1.html?showComment=1156199820000#c115619987037329852'> 11:37 PM

    Thanks for the tag - I still have to do it for Beth! But like the idea of a LO! See you soon xx

     

  2. Cath Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/08/ali-e-challenge-1.html?showComment=1156251300000#c115625135100177489'> 1:55 PM

    CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!! YIKES!

     

  3. joanna Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/08/ali-e-challenge-1.html?showComment=1156279680000#c115627970966183079'> 9:48 PM

    Great answers, Anna! You and I detest the same household chore - yuk, nothing worse than cleaning toilets!!!

     

  4. Roz Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/08/ali-e-challenge-1.html?showComment=1156348020000#c115634807225473101'> 4:47 PM

    thanks for playing Anna, love your answers, like the idea of a layout from the tag, will have a think about this one.