Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

No title

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/23/2009 10:54:00 PM
Seriously, I cannot think of a title, its gone 11pm, I am tired, is that a good enough excuse, LOL!

Well lately I seem to be more of a nurse than a TA these days. Another day off from work whilst I nursed Lilly. She's fine now and will be back to school tomorrow. The poor thing has been up and down these last 4 days, and this morning she had a bit of a temperature and was really tired, so i made the decision to keep her off school.
I have been busy scrapping and trying my best to catch up on everyday paper work. 2010 see's some changes for Pencil Lines, all good and very exciting, and that has also kept me busy whilst watching Fireman Sam (why does Lilly insist on still watching this?! beats me!).

Emails back and forth today and I have made some great progress with the new changes and I am very excited!!
This morning, when we had a few minutes of sunshine, I managed to photograph my layout for sketch 162.
I used my Jenni Bowlin kit from last month. I had fun playing with the stencil in the kit. I firstly inked the stencil onto my card stock, using an Orange ink pad, followed by some glimmer mist "cocoa". Absolutely love the effect!

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin October kit
Sassafras Lass chipboard

This is a layout I did ages ago and forgot to share. Again using a Jenni Bowlin kit.





This is a photo of Izzy on our last day in Provence in April of this year. The owners of the Gite had a dog called Lola, who both the girls absolutely adored. Izzy was so sad to leave her, and I am so chuffed that I managed a few photos of her and Lola, this being my favourite.




Supplies :
Jenni Bowlin Kit
Tim Holtz Grunge Board
Scenic Route alphabet

Tomorrow see's me back to work, and then busy at the Post Office, posting heaps of gorgeous Kaiser Craft goodies, kindly sponsored to Pencil Lines for December!! How excited are we..
This week I am going to post some re visit old layouts. I was glancing through my albums, and thought what fun it would be to revisit some of them, and post here.
Back tomorrow with the first of an archive layout.
Take care and thanks for visiting
Hugs
Anna x

2 Response to 'No title'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/11/no-title.html?showComment=1259068778218#c5529007841863410089'> 1:19 PM

    Love the Lo of Izzy & Lola :)

     

  2. Becky Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/11/no-title.html?showComment=1259100657466#c2335943417522187400'> 10:10 PM

    I love the lo of Izzy and Lola too - it's a beautful photo and wonderful lo :)