Supplies : Cardstock Co Ordinations, Pattern Paper Nikki Sivils Ellies Day Out, Diecuts Nikki Sivils, Chipboard Heidi Swapp and Cosmo Cricket, Flower Prima, Alphabet Cosmo Cricket
I also made a card and gift bag for a Teachers Gift, using Ellies Day Out. This is a cookie bag I have made on numerous occasions; especially at Christmas!
Check out the instructions below.
- Trim your 12" x 12" sheet into 6" x 12"
- Now score 1 1/2" in from each side
- Next score 5" up from the bottom and from the top
- Score 2" down and 1 1/2" in, on all 4 sides
- Cut along the line to the 5" score line, and cut the 2" x 1 1/2" out.
- Ink if you want all edges at this stage
- Using double sided tape, adhere 2 of the flaps and stick to from a box
- Now lift up the 2 sides, you now have your basic cookie bag.
- I now made a flap to pop over the top of my bad, using a scalloped punch.
- I stuck the scalloped circle onto one side of the bag, and punch a hole and thread ribbon through to keep the bag closed.
- Decorate your bag as you wish :)
I have a busy weekend ahead; a few projects to tie up, some sun worshipping to do, my monthly crop, and a dinner of steak on the BBQ with homegrown salad and Hestons new potatoes using all homegrown herbs!
Don't you just love the Summer!
Thanks for stopping by