You will need:
1 sheet of 12" x 12" paper ( I used Nikki Sivils Its Your day)
Circle cutter or something round to trace round
Decorative edge punch
- Firstly choose your sheet of 12" x 12" paper
- Cut a circle the size you want. I cut a 2.5" diameter
- Now punch out about 3 - 4 decorative edge strips
- Lightly scrunch the strips, and if you want you can lightly spritz with water to make the strips more pliable
- Ink the edges if you wish of your circle and strips
- Now start pleating the strips and adhere with glue onto the wrong side of your circle
- Keep going until you have completed your circle.
- Turn over and admire your doily work!
- Add to your layout
Easy isn't it!
Thanks for stopping by and do share your doily projects by posting a link in the comments below.