Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

I'm Back!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 7/11/2011 07:08:00 PM
OMG 2 weeks without the internet is not good, I have not enjoyed it at all. I have had some access via my phone and IPad but it is limiting on what I can do.
The house has enjoyed my absence from the computer, it has been clean and tidy for 2 weeks now, and I have done loads of baking too, LOL.

So I am back, and will catch up on lots of blogging this week. Going to start with a layout to share. I had my crop a few weeks ago now and managed 4 layouts! A miracle i must say.

This layout is a photo of Lilly and I. I pulled out a bunch of original photos and took them to the crop.  It was fun scrapping "imperfect photos". I am so wrapped up in the rule of thirds, clean lines and catchlights that we sometimes forget to photograph the moment. I am too busy making sure the light is falling on their faces right and the background isnt distracting, all this can overtake the actual moments sometimes, these photos are pure snapshots!
I love this photo and am sure I have scrapped it before.



Supplies : Kenner Road kit, Such Sweet Tierney buttons, Prima flowers, Nikki Sivils Burlap buttons

The past few weeks have been busy. My photography business is doing well and keeping me out of mischief I am glad to say. Since I last blogged Peter and I went to MK Bowl to see the Foo Fighters, who once again blew me away! I am totally in love Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins is just to skinny for me now, sorry Taylor.
Weekends have been spent down by the river and on a friends boat, so relaxing and peaceful, and as got Peter browsing EBay for boats now, LOL. Will share some photos this week from our days by the river.
Thanks for stopping by
Anna x

1 Response to 'I'm Back!'

  1. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/07/im-back.html?showComment=1310426225180#c927286786390416102'> 12:17 AM

    Welcome back! Make you wonder what we did before the advent of the Internet! Love the layout--it is just precious!