Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

1st layout for 2006

blogged by me domestic goddess On 1/14/2006 12:13:00 AM

Yes this is it, and I am pretty pleased with it, a completely new style for me but one I think I am gonna enjoy doing. Space is not easy for me and I keep looking at it thinking , mmmmm, even peter question whether I should add something else, and I had to explain that no, this is SPACE!!!!
I used DCWV cardstock, chatterbox reading room papers, mm foam stamps, prima flowers, bella baloo envelope and mm brads.

Izzy had her 1st school disco today, awww she felt so grown up with her 2 best friends getting dressed and choosing jewelry to wear, and they wore barbie perfume!!!

Tomorrow is Izzy's first full term at ballet and we have got her all kitted out, and I am sure I will be getting her to pose for "that" photo.
Kirsty is in Harrogate this weekend assiting Dyan with a course, jammy thing, so I will miss our daily mumbles, laughs and moans, heheheheh, but know she will come back crammed with even more creativeness.
Has anyone gota copy of issue 7 crafts essentials? I am supposed to be in with a project on invitations and I neeed to see? Let me know if you have a copy

I was on Memorie Creators forum today, its a US forum, and a member saw my work in a mag and recognised me, it was of course creative scrapbooking that she had bought but OMG how weird is that, and it was the Jan06 issue which I had a cover LO and an editorial, and it was the editorial she commented on.

have a good weekend blogettes
hugs
Anna xxxx

1 Response to '1st layout for 2006'

  1. Shirley Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/01/1st-layout-for-2006.html?showComment=1137199980000#c113720001503470043'> 12:53 AM

    Although I'm a total scrap-phobe I love this one, In fact it's my fave of all i've seen. I love the 'poetry' of the space. The colours are great too.