Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

This makes me Happy

blogged by me domestic goddess On 1/04/2006 10:49:00 PM
Doesn't it you? Its so purty, still haven't downloaded any piccies form my new camera , saw this on 2 peas yonks ago so thought I would share.
A strange day today, Peters back at work, the last of our visitors Karen and Kevin left lunchtime and the house seems empty, but quite good to be back to some normality. Not that I don't love having you all here, but you know what I mean. Packed some more, sent more to the PO, so hopefully the orders should be arriving, did start packing and posting last week, but there is only lonesome me to pack so its taking an age.
Tomorrow Izzy's back to school, and the decorators come to survey the burnt down utility room!!!.
Peter was star gazing with his new toy tonight, spotted Saturn which was fab, it looks like a UFO, I went out and played with shutter speed and photographed the moon!
I have not scrapped in an age, have magazine commitments to start on this week so hopefully I can start looking for my 2006 mojo.

Oh forgot, went and saw Dad today and Lilly was her true delightful self and Dad had a good few laughs. He his looking great so feel like a load has been lifted, just still trying to sort out the DWP, should get a phonecall anyday with a meeting arranged for Dad and I so I can become power of attorney

I guess its back to school for a lot of us tomorrow, hope its not too stressful, I for one am dreading crawling out of bed before 9am and actually having to be dressed and out of the house by 8.30!!!!!! aaarrrggggg, better go grab some kip

hugs
Anna x

1 Response to 'This makes me Happy'

  1. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/01/this-makes-me-happy.html?showComment=1136509560000#c113650958782676720'> 1:06 AM

    makes me very happy and ooooh way out man.

    Update your blog missy - i wanna know what you been up to today (the fact we spend 2 hours n the phone means nothing visually, btw!)