Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Update!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/29/2008 10:01:00 PM
Boy what a busy week, but having lots of fun. Wednesday was spent in Swindon with Sandie and her family. I met Sandies hubby for the first time, and he is an absolute gem! He waited on us hand and foot and even managed a smile for the camera, which I believe is a rarity!.



In the afternoon we headed to Millets Farm, where Lilly became friends with a sheep, and we met a couple of caterpillars, oh , and also ate the largest pieces of cake I have ever seen. I believe Sandie , or more precise Richard, has evidence of this! Sandies mum, Julia was there too, and it was so lovely to meet her again






Thursday was a mixed day of emotions, received some good news and some not so good. A referral to the hospital will hopefully turn the not so good into good news, only time will tell, lots of positive vibes please :)

Today has been spent finishing of my Bad Girls Kit creations. OMG, I adore this kit. Full of funky AC and Hambly, lots of the usual vintage finds that Wendy throws in the pot to mix things up a bit. Here's a sneak peek to keep you going, more teasers tomorrow!.



Talking of Bad Girls, Top Designer 2008 is about to start, and sign ups have begun. I took part last year and was delighted to be the 1st runner up, now I am so honoured to actually be part of this wonderful team of talented designers.





Over $650 worth of scrap goodies are up for grabs as well as the coveted title of Top Designer 2008!!!! You have nothing to loose, so g0 sign up now.

As well as crafting, we had the Annie, Addie and Dean visit for the day. Addie is still teh cutest little thing you could meet, and Dean is just handsome and charming, and Annie,..... well Annie is Annie, just amazing! And yes I took literally hundreds of photos of Addie and the dandelions, she had the perfect dress on!






This afternoon, whilst i was sticking and cutting, and the girls were out playing with friends, i heard a frantic knock on the door, it was Lilly telling me to come quick, (armed with camera of course!)she had seen a hedgehog and it looked poorly. Well it sure was, poor thing. WE got a box, check the Hedgehog Preservation Society website and made it a bed, popped some water into his box as well as a towel to keep him/her warm. "IT" was swiftly named Katie, and a phone call to the HPS told me that I needed to take Katie to the vets, which we did, where she will be looked after and collected by the HPS tomorrow morning.

This weekend, is another busy one. Peters brother turns 50, and we have lots to do!!! Party Party Party!!!! Talking of parties, you must check out this weeks Pencil Lines, its our 100th sketch!! We have a fantastic guest designer, as we do every week, and a fab prize up for grabs, so pop a note in your calender to pop by.
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Anna xxx

4 Response to 'Update!'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/08/update.html?showComment=1220057880000#c7388774535957386136'> 1:58 AM

    Addie looks adorable...as does the hedgehog!!

     

  2. Sara Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/08/update.html?showComment=1220079180000#c5429009584112275096'> 7:53 AM

    Whew, I'm exhasted just reading all that ! Roll on the children going back to school next week so we can have a rest! Gorgeous photos as ever - especially Addie ones xx

     

  3. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/08/update.html?showComment=1220085720000#c255358542038658071'> 9:42 AM

    Thank you so much for making the journey here. I had a great time, and loved having you and the girls here, and I can't wait to see more of those photos! Hope you have a great weekend xxx

     

  4. Kim Sonksen Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/08/update.html?showComment=1220179020000#c3033087166013984736'> 11:37 AM

    What an exciting time for all of you!
    Love the pictures of you and San, Addie and Katie :)