Today I have a beautiful 10 year old that I am so proud of. She's not perfect, but most days she is a perfcet daughter.
- She has a heart of gold, so caring and considerate, but she also has a raging temper and can switch from nice to naughty in minutes!
- She is naturally talented, a great dancer and musician, but is lazy and gets bored easily and does not reach her full potential!
- Is very untidy, but would spend the day at Nana's doing housework!
- Her favourite meals are Pasta Carbonarra, Fish and Chips, and Roast Dinner especially the roast potatoes!, she hates bananas, peanut butter and bread with bits in!
- Loves the water, would spend the whole day at the beach in the sea if she could, finds going for walks boring!
- Listens to JLS, Foo Fighters, Katie Perry and Otis Reading.
- Favourite Films are 17again, Lord of the Rings Triology, Toy Story
Saturday a pottery party for friends and family.
Sunday, Izzy and I had a girly day out shopping in Cambridge.
And today I met the girls for lunch at school and Peter came home early so she could open ehr pressies as soon as she got home.
Dinner is Fish and Chips!
They grow up so fast, my first born is now in Year 5, in double figures and wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up!
Happy Birthday Izzy,
Love you loads