Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

New Life

blogged by me domestic goddess On 7/25/2011 07:55:00 PM
I have neglected this poor old blog lately, and i think its because i made the decision to move all photography related bits here, and leave this blog for everything else. But photography is my life now, and my new career path, and my crafts have been put on the back burner lately.
Starting a new business, taking a new career path takes up alot of time as many of you know I am sure. Last week was spent meeting with my accountant and sorting out self assesments and my class 2 NI. Today I finally got my public liability and business insurance sorted, so I now have £2million public liability insurance, as well as everything else that comes with the territory!


I am now a member of the Guild of Professional Photographers and have been asked to submit my portfolio to the panel to become a qualified member straight away, so I am pretty chuffed about that.
Along with marketing myself doing fundraising and proms in the last 2 weeks of school terms, I have had client shoots and meetings with prospective clients.
One client being a theatre school who are going down to The Royal Albert Hall to perform in September, very excited about this, and Izzy happens to be in the show as well, hehehe.



Yesterday I went to a photographers meet up in Cambridge and met up with these wonderful ladies, Ria, Debbie, Angel and Tamara, you can read more about this here.

I have some really fun things lined up, including a couple of collaborations with some Folksy designers and I will be a guest writer over at The Photography Parlour this year as well.
I will probably get round to updating a couple of times a week here now, am planning on some felty sessions with the girls and plenty of baking and days out so I am sure those will get blogged. I also have the new CHA releases from Nikki Sivils to play with.
I hope you will follow my photography journey and keep on popping by here, I really do appreciate your comments.

Thank you for reading this post and for stopping by, hopefully I will see you over here as well
Hugs
Anna x

1 Response to 'New Life'

  1. Ania Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-life.html?showComment=1312386856724#c4964779656928159862'> 4:54 PM

    So very happy for you and that you're flourishing in your "new" life! *hugs* :)