Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

What's the Story Morning Glory?

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/22/2011 11:11:00 PM
Scrapbooking has been my life for the best part of 7 years. I started scrapbooking when Lilly was a baby using handmade papers I sold on Ebay, fibres, and paper flowers. cool stuff eh?!
I plodded along doing my thing and I got picked up by a new magazine called Creative Scrapbooking. I became a features writer and even had a cover with a winter layout of Izzy. I bought so many copies , LOL, and my Dad proudly had his copy next to his bed at all times.

Things were really good and I put my heart and soul into my craft, I was amongst the winners of Best of British, made it on to some amazing design teams, manufacturers and kit clubs as well as many magazines here in the UK and Australia.
I have been featured in a Russian magazine, German and Brazilian and am pretty chuffed to be honest!

In 2006 I started Pencil Lines, the sketch challenge blog and wrote my first book that was published in 2010.

Scrapbooking has bought alot of happiness and I have been to America teaching and all over the UK meeting the most amazing people and met many good friends.
Scrapbooking has also bought alot of bitterness by others towards me and this has saddened and upset me many times.
But at the end of the day the good has always outshone the bad times.

This blog of mine that I started in 2005 after we moved from Newcastle to Cambridge was a place for me to document our daily lifes for our friends up North. It soon became a place for me to share my layouts, and has been a place for me to vent, share celebrations and chat about allsorts.

Lately scrapbooking has taken a back seat and I have noticed my blog posts and layouts are becoming less and less. Its a seven year thing I reckon, I am just not so into it anymore. After spending so many years scrapping for deadlines I started to lose my love for the craft and I know I am not the only one amongst my peers that feels this way.

So I have to be honest with myself, scrapbooking is no longer a way of life for me anymore. I hope over the holidays to find some me time to scrap for me, as I do have quite a few personal projects I want to do, like my Paris album, Barcelona and Florida! So its not out of my life completely but has, and is taking a huge back seat. I actually cannot remember the last time I scrapped.

Today I went into my craft room and I have way too much stuff. I am going to sort some grab bags out and start selling my craft bits here on my blog.
Tomorrow I will add a few bits here and add a new page to the blog updating whats sold and available.

What I do want to get rid off asap, is my Sizzix machine and sidekick. The sidekick has dies with it and has hardly been used and my Sizzix machine has been well used so will need new pads at some point, LOL, and I have a bunch of dies to go with the machine as well.

Check out this page for all details.

I guess my blog will now return to my daily life, some baking, some crafts and updates of the girls for my friends up North!
My photography blog is where I will be alot more so do pop by and see what I am up too.

Thanks for stopping by and for reading this far!

Hugs
Anna x

4 Response to 'What's the Story Morning Glory?'

  1. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/11/whats-story-morning-glory.html?showComment=1322005064509#c568620363379725963'> 11:37 PM

    Good for you for following your heart :) you know I think you are amazing! :):):):):):):)

     

  2. Zarah Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/11/whats-story-morning-glory.html?showComment=1322039758136#c267186551438370334'> 9:15 AM

    As long as you do what makes you happy, I'm happy for you!! I miss your scrappy pages, I admit - but I love your random notes, stories, photos and all the other bits & pieces too.

    (And it makes me sad to hear that people have been less than nice to you for being successful!! :()

    Love,
    Z

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/11/whats-story-morning-glory.html?showComment=1322041630186#c4754431075521410772'> 9:47 AM

    I will miss your scrapbooking pages but good on you for doing your own thing - best wishes to you.
    Its sad to read that you have had negative comments in the past, I dont 'get' some people at all.

    Go girl!

     

  4. Jibz Actions Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/11/whats-story-morning-glory.html?showComment=1324755658659#c4204818842968603888'> 7:40 PM

    Follow your heart and it will lead you to happiness!