Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Tuesday Twitters

blogged by me domestic goddess On 3/06/2007 09:34:00 PM
no idea what is with my title post, but i cannot think of anything, lol. Had a great day with Annie, Addie and Dean yesterday. We sorted lots of kit and retreat bits out, visited a new scrapbook shop in Bury where I purchased the most fantastic 12"X12" frames, and i have 1 up for grabs at the retreat auction .Took lots of photos of Addie, she is such a doll, just like her mommy ;)

Today has been mega busy, packing ebay orders, printing off the last of the shop orders and chasing CHA orders that have not materialized, ggrrr. Lilly and I had a scrummy lunch at a new bistro i found just down the road in the next village, we have now done a road test and we reckon we can start taking friends and family. After a mega tantrum in town, that's Lilly not me btw!!!! we came home and planted up tomatoes, runner beans and some garden herbs, mmm our own little window sill allotment. I am turning into a right Felicity Kendall.

Training is going well. I went out lats night at 6.16pm, in gale force wind and rain, wrapped up complete with Peters beanie hat and waterproofs, now that would have made a great photo. Put my MP3 on and off i ran

Training Day 3

Run 2 min Walk 1 min
Run 5 min Walk 1 min
Run 12 min ( did a Forrest Gump, hehehe) - achieved

Training Day 4

Rest Day - another superb effort from me

Hoping to get some creating done tomorrow, i am always so busy with DT, mag work and such that I very rarely create for me these days, and I am desperate to get my teeth into some projects. And one of those projects is an after school craft club that I have been asked to organise. I am so chuffed to be asked, and to see the classes I have taught were so inspiring, I am just waiting to get my timetable for the rest of the school now.
As 1 business closes another starts again, lol. This will be part of the Scrapping Angels group and will be my Scrapping Lil Angels. I have been so shocked at the lack of funds for the art department at Izzy's school that materials are non existent. If anyone knows how to go about raising materials for schools please drop me a line. Once my shop orders are packed I will be taking in some boxes of paper and embellies for the school but I will need to get hold of cardstock and basics for teh after school club.

Thats all folks, off to watch some new series "Smith" on ITV4 and then bed
hugs
Anna x

5 Response to 'Tuesday Twitters'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-twitters.html?showComment=1173264720000#c5009352266872075614'> 10:52 AM

    Anna, if you are willing to do a little trek over to Corby, there is an excellent resource centre at Pen Green, you pay an annual fee, not much if I remember correctly, and then you get loads of stuff (donated from local businesses)Might be worth a try,

    Oh for fun ideas try www.childfun.com which has great recipes for making your own paint etc

    Take care,

    Ali

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-twitters.html?showComment=1173292560000#c4257759562190775855'> 6:36 PM

    Knew Ali would be able to help you! Love the pic of Lilly!

     

  3. Jen Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-twitters.html?showComment=1173308040000#c5638947202164865531'> 10:54 PM

    OOh 12x12 frames?? I'm on the lookout for some!! The only ones I've seen were over 30 quid for one frame - are they the same ones? Love the LO by the way :)

     

  4. Anam_Kihaku Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-twitters.html?showComment=1173368820000#c5883236856099200602'> 3:47 PM

    well done you :)

     

  5. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-twitters.html?showComment=1173435720000#c9133790011795528321'> 10:22 AM

    Ok a few ideas...

    Food colour makes great ink and is dead cheap (especially if you go to Bookers cash and carry!!) and if you fold up kitchen towel and drop the colouring on, you can make very basic ink pads.

    Die cut up wall paper samples, colour charts, even magazine pic to get funky flowers etc.

    Do an appeal with parents, put out some boxes in the entrance hall, asking for ribbon (off choc's etc, with Mothers Day and Easter soon there should be plenty!!) Old cards (again great to die cut up) Wall paper and wrapping paper (will make fun and cheap patterned paper!!)

    Just a couple of ideas I thought of last night

    Ali