Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Weekend Celebrations

blogged by me domestic goddess On 12/16/2007 03:08:00 PM

I have to say I am truly thankful for my dear friends for making my birthday this year. I have to admit if it wasn't for them and my 2 girls i might as well of written it off!. Wednesday the celebrations started with the wonderful Sue. Friday morning my girls woke me up singing to me and presenting me with 2 more Momiji's to add to my ever growing collection. Karen rang me to wish me a happy birthday and had bought me a mouthwatering chocolate cook book by Green and Black, and with my mouth watering, I made some chocolate and pistachio fudge to take round to Annie's for the weekend!
Thank you to Kerry for my lovely scarf, you little minx, xxx, to all the wonderful cards I received as well, you are all the best!!!
The weekend we travelled off to see Annie and family. As always it is so good to spend time with the Hafermanns and their warm embrace of family love. The girls, Dean and Addie get on all so well, and Annie and I are always found pottering around in the kitchen, chopping and peeling for dinner. Annie cooked another scrumptious dinner with the best chocolate cake I have ever tasted!. The girls and Dean couldn't get enough of it either, and then Annie admitted to it having a good measure of alcohol in it, and over it!!!!



Sunday we woke to the smell of fresh pancakes and maple syrup, mmmm, and then we dressed for church and Deans nativity play. Dean made a brilliant Shepherd and we all encouraged him with thumbs up!
We left around lunch time, laden with Christmas gifts, Ali Edwards Life Artist, gorgeous evening bag full of galaxy chocolate, birthday cake, tinned pumpkin, maple syrup and turkey! I know sounds like an odd concoction of stuff, the food is for Christmas recipes(minus the turkey which we had for lunch as sandwiches)!


Once home I curled up on the sofa and read half of Life Artist. Ali Edwards is a genius and makes so much sense, she truly inspires me and makes me realise its OK not to scrap picture perfect photos, its OK if i don't feel creative today, it really is all OK!!!
Pencil Lines sketch 63 ( can you actually believe we have been creating for 63 weeks!) went live last night, and i really loved the sketch, so versatile and the DT seriously rocked this week. Even though it is the Christmas season, all the DT at pencil Lines have been busily creating and we will still be uploading new and exciting sketches for you over the festive season.




I have lots to finish this week. I am sketch GDT artist over at Scrap Muse this month (gallery goes live on wednesday), so excited about that, about to post my DT work and editorial of to a magazine and then complete my Pencil Line sketches for this year, as well as enjoy creating with Paper Jam Studios kit that arrived tail end of last week.


I must seriously apologize for the lack of handmade cards this year. I have been so so busy with work, school activities. The guilt has already started to come over me as i receive handmade pieces of artwork from friends who too have busy schedules, so i apologize, and i will start in the new year working on Christmas 2008's card!!!!

Have a great Monday
Hugs
Anna xxx

4 Response to 'Weekend Celebrations'

  1. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/12/weekend-celebrations.html?showComment=1197969780000#c7408194237244541706'> 9:23 AM

    Happy birthday here too! :))
    Love your PL layout, it's truly amazing! :)

     

  2. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/12/weekend-celebrations.html?showComment=1197996600000#c7499081690809521305'> 4:50 PM

    Glad you're birthday was fun filled!! Love your PL layout this week, just beautiful!

     

  3. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/12/weekend-celebrations.html?showComment=1197998400000#c6166699844731345239'> 5:20 PM

    Love your Jack Frost sneak peek hun! Have you done anymore Elfing yet?;) !!

     

  4. Lyzzydee Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/12/weekend-celebrations.html?showComment=1198008480000#c481539504666791736'> 8:08 PM

    Happy Birthday Anna !!!
    xxxxxxx