Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Colourful Cromer

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/04/2009 09:31:00 PM


Last week the girls and I, took an impromptu few days off and headed to Cromer in Norfolk, with Izzy's best friend Hannah and her Mum. It was a much needed break, although my back didn't hold up to well, with the long drive and sleeping in a caravan!
Although the weather wasn't perfect, we still had a lovely few days away. I have never been to Cromer and I just loved all the colour and carnival atmosphere. The town was decorated with bunting and overflowing flower baskets, bursting with colour; apparently this is the case all year round!

Wednesday we headed into Cromer and did some sightseeing, taking in the Pier and booking the Summer show for the Thursday. The girls then decided it was time to hit the trampolines.

Cromer beach with the Pier in the background. Added a texture and turned the photo black and white. It reminds me of and old postcard now.

On Thursday we had tickets to see the variety show on the Pier. I didn't have high hopes, thinking of all the jokes and mocking of seaside shows. As we too our seats at the front, we were definitely the youngest family there. In fact the audience consisted of groups of OAPs fro various women groups and company pensioners, LOL. My hopes were not soaring at this point, especially as we had 3 children with us. BUT i was so wrong. It was really very good. The singers and dancers were brilliant, the young magician was magical (hehehe) and the father and son comedian act were actually funny! We thoroughly enjoyed the 21/2 hour show whilst munching on paper bags of sweets bought earlier in a proper old fashioned sweet shop.



After the show we headed of to the fish and chip shop for tea, and then a stroll onto the beach to take lots of photos of these colourful beach huts, and the girls having lots of fun!







Lilly loves to jump and play in the shallow water and sand, she gets the fits of the giggles!

Friday morning we pack the car and headed back home. We all missed Peter lots, and he missed us too, the break did us all alot of good.

Before I go, I have to tell you all that Lilly had her grading on Sunday, and today she was awarded her white belt senior!!! She was so made up when she was given her new belt, bless her...
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Anna xx

4 Response to 'Colourful Cromer'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/colourful-cromer.html?showComment=1249421004776#c8533453823369214045'> 10:23 PM

    Love the beach hut pic...to be seen on your bathroom wall soon ;) !!

     

  2. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/colourful-cromer.html?showComment=1249453769627#c3901875235555030965'> 7:29 AM

    Glad you liked Cromer! Its one of our nearest beaches (30 minutes) and we go there alot.

     

  3. Sara Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/colourful-cromer.html?showComment=1249503025102#c4971552273789964406'> 9:10 PM

    So glad you found Cromer, I spent most of my childhood holidays in a caravan at Overstrand and my parents are taking the children this summer! Fab photos xxx
    ps, Hope the back is on the mend?!

     

  4. Tracie H Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/colourful-cromer.html?showComment=1249602614774#c2365567769342576704'> 12:50 AM

    Such wonderful photos - glad you had a great time and came home feeling rested.