Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Monday monday

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/24/2009 03:55:00 PM
The weekend has been and gone, and a busy weekend it has been. We have had 2 parties to go too! On Saturday we went to Peter's cousins after Golf party. it was a quiet affair, but lovely to see everyone again. Sunday our next door neighbours invited us over to a BBQ/house warming party. Our new neighbours are lovely! He is a magician, a closeup magician, and managed to have me completely fooled, and now the girls have been practicing magic tricks all day! She is a physiotherapist, which is such a miracle sent from God , for me!! I am having problems with our NHS service and am now hoping to go and see my neighbour at her private practise, even if its for one session whilst I wait to see my NHS physio appointment on October 14th!

(a random food picture from "snapshot of my life" project. This months theme has been food, and you cannot beat fried egg on toast for breakfast!)




We also managed to squeeze in some blackberry picking on Saturday. We came home with just under 1lb 1/2. Already in the freezer waiting for another picking session this week, and then I will start jam making! I love this time of year, waiting for all our produce to start ripening, ready to make jams and chutneys. Our lettuce pickings have been brilliant this year, with 3 varieties on the go, we have had fresh lettuce daily for at least 4 weeks now. Spring onions were really tasty and smelled amazing. Our dwarf beans have produced a good yield also. I am waiting on our tomatoes to turn red, and my lack of patience may have me picking them still green and popping them on the windowsill to ripen them quickly



The bell peppers have not been too successful, i think it was the hail stone storms we had last month that battered them. Anyone else had problems this year?
I have my winter seed catalogue and have enjoyed browsing all my winter wishes! Lots of potato varieties, winter lettuce, cabbage, broccoli and lots more to entice me!
Last night, Pencil Lines sketch 149 went live with 3 more guest designers from My Little Shoebox joining us. I designed a circular sketch that is perfect with all the lovely shaped papers from MLS. Do pop over to check out all the inspiration form the design team.
All supplies from My Little Shoebox.




I have been busy packing envelopes full of new sponsored goodies from May Arts and EAD for the Pencil Lines DT. We have some awesome guest designers, sponsors and collaborations lined up for the last few months of 2009. October see's our 3rd anniversary along with some fabulous news to share with you! I am very excited and I know the team are too, so do pop over and visit us, subscribe to our newsletter and you will not miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all had a lovely weekend

Hugs
Anna xx

PS: check http://www.scrappingangels.co.uk/ for leftover crop and retreat kits for sale! Also I have some mega grab bags up for grabs!!

2 Response to 'Monday monday'

  1. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/monday-monday.html?showComment=1251188437514#c3349999697161091860'> 9:20 AM

    Ooh yum, blackberry jam!! Love your PL layout hun, gorgeous xx

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/monday-monday.html?showComment=1251220836788#c1109941444747027828'> 6:20 PM

    awsome layout, ohh jam sounds yummy!