Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Blog Crawl with 3 amazing manufacturers

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/22/2010 04:15:00 PM
and you are invited!!



Stephanie from Bella Blvd, Jill from Jillibean Soup, Nikki from Nikki Sivils, have all come together for one huge Blog Crawl! What is a Blog Crawl you might be asking... Well, on March 5th you'll got to Nikki Sivils blog and you'll see a gift that Jillibean Soup is giving away on the blog, along with a handmade gift from Nikki and a list of  design team girls that will be giving handmade gifts away using Nikki Sivils products, you'll leave a comment at each blog & then move on through the list. Then you'll head over to Bella Blvd and see the gift that Nikki will be giving away over there, along with a list of Bella Blvd's design team ladies and you'll do the same thing. Next you'll head over to Jillibean Soup and see the gift that Bella Blvd is giving away, along with all of Jillibean Soups DT gals, leave a comment then go to the next. There are over 50 handmade gifts and product giveaways!! Don't panic because you'll have the entire weekend of March 5th to visit all the blogs and leave a comment for a gift... it's an entire weekend of blogging and giveaways! We'll announce all the winners Monday morning!! Doesn't that sound like fun!!



Here is a sneek of my handmade gift using Nikki Sivils goodies!


I had an eventful afternoon in the hospital yesterday due to chronic stomach pains, caused by a stomach ulcer. Back on boring plain food and no coffee, yes you heard me right, I have banned myself from coffee, infact this very moment I have a mug of Earl Grey tea, I know not very decadent, Earl Grey should definitley be drunk form a tea cup, not a mug! So my weekend plans of creativity never happened, and instaed were swapped with a rug and a hot water bottle!
This morning we woke to lots of snow, but as in true Southoe fashion, it has now gone and is slushy!
I am still taking my photo a day, just need to edit them, and upload to flickr and add a few of my favs here. Is anyone else doing a 365 photo a day? Do share a link.

I am off now to cook a chicken dinner that was destined for yesterday. At least I will put a smile on Izzy's face, as she loves a good olde English Roast with all the trimmings!!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Anna x

2 Response to 'Blog Crawl with 3 amazing manufacturers'

  1. Becky Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-crawl-with-3-amazing-manufacturers.html?showComment=1266861998530#c3743064891105477382'> 6:06 PM

    Hope you are soon feeling better. The blog crawl sounds fun! Have to make sure I have some free computer time that weekend :)

     

  2. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-crawl-with-3-amazing-manufacturers.html?showComment=1266862703685#c8187892811182403042'> 6:18 PM

    Oooh you poor thing, sending you a {{hug}}! The blog crawl sounds fab, will have to try and sneak on the laptop this weekend LOL xx