Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

I'm Lovin It!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 3/01/2006 11:09:00 PM
And that's not the McDonald's type. I am loving having creative time, playing ,creating and experimenting.

I am loving White,
I am loving my sewing machine,
I am loving altered photoframes
I am loving Lilly
I am loving Izzy
I am loving life!!!

I discovered my curves today, and not the body type, lost those a long time ago, nope the photoshop type, don't even ask where I have been but I sorta knew where they were but a tad apprehensive as to what would happened if I clicked, well now I know thanks to Ms Tara Whitney and this post!!! She is an angel of photography, I want to be her, and live near those beautiful beaches, boy I miss Long Sands!
Now another thing, why do my white layouts turn out looking like they have been in a room of tobacco? Or washed with the darks!! They all need a scoop of Daz on them!! Tara if you are reading this, please help me (as if ey!)
Ok the funniest thing happened today. As I was busily being creative with a picture frame ( 3 for 99p at wilko's)and mumbling to myself " I am going to put you in this" and Lilly merrily playing on the computer, she replies " Mummy, I wont fit in that, I am too big!!" Boy do I love the things kids say, she made me laugh so much, until I explained to her, I wasn't going to put "her" in the picture frame, but a photo!!, Bless. So today's blog has been bombarded with my new photoshop frames and Lilly, oh and Lillys lunch, I was playing with blurred background and stuff (cant think of the technical word at the moment)

Bumble Bee Crafts went live today, along with next months scrumptious Just Junkitz Kit "Shabby". Girls you have to get one of these they surely are to die for, I love this line of papers by Theresa Collins, and I have already reserved mine!!
Also popped a few lines in the sale section, KI Memories, Junkitz and embellishments of all sorts.

Decided that I am going to have to give Scrap a Ganza the elbow, cannot really afford it, so am going to just have to get all the gossip from the girls when they return, but saying that I may change my mind by tomorrow night, I am so bloomin indecisive, aaarrgggg.

Now I wanted to finish my Big Picture free class download tonight, but looks like it wont get done till tomorrow now, I have my scrummy little metal tin just waiting to be filled and altered, so that I am sure will be tomorrow's picture.
night blogettes!
Hugs
Anna x

4 Response to 'I'm Lovin It!'

  1. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/03/im-lovin-it.html?showComment=1141297740000#c114129776873705788'> 11:09 AM

    for amoment there - i9 thought i was on keishas blog! look at you go girl

     

  2. Kim Sonksen Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/03/im-lovin-it.html?showComment=1141300680000#c114130070010062194'> 11:58 AM

    Wow Anna - if that is what a hospital does to you then I am so gonna book myself in...LOL

    No, I am not making light of your surgery but I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with your new style of scrapping.

    AWESOME

     

  3. Cath Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/03/im-lovin-it.html?showComment=1141330020000#c114133002716747230'> 8:07 PM

    You are awesome Anna, your work just gets better and better!
    Hope you are well

     

  4. Unknown Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/03/im-lovin-it.html?showComment=1141517340000#c114151736042095478'> 12:09 AM

    Some gorgeous lo's and photos here! You have been a busy little scrapper, haven't you! lol! :) I'm loving the colours you've chosen. So sweet and innocent looking. Keep 'em coming :)