Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Its all go......

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/04/2008 12:20:00 PM
OK, so trying to find the time to update my blog, is proving impossible! Last week was hectic, the girls were on half term and we did not stop!
  • Pumpkin farm on Tuesday
  • Wednesday , HSM3 and dinner at F&B's ( bloomin brilliant!)
  • Organising Halloween party for 30 kids! (am i bonkers!)
  • Garage, haircuts, Halloween
  • Final packing for Christmas workshop, Sandie arrive
  • Christmas Workshop
  • Paper work, paper work, writing cheques, playing catch up


and at last my Bad Girls kit arrived Friday. Cannot wait to start playing with my kit. In the meantime do pop on over as Novembers kit has gone live with the DT gallery. If you love Vintage, you will just fall in love with this months kit!




Thursday's Halloween Party went really well. After my initial fear that we had only sold 2 tickets on monday, by Thursday afternoon, 30 tickets had been sold. The party was a success and I carved my first pumpkin as well!!! Dead chuffed with my witch.





Izzy was a devil for both the party and trick or treat night. Lilly was a cowgirl for the party and a cat for trick or treat.




The Christmas workshop was a success and a lot of fun. Annie taught 2 wonderful classes, of which I am hoping to find the time to do this month! I taught a simple layout class and a Christmas Journal/Recipe book, using Love Elsie Noel range. I am so pleased I did this as a class. i now have my December journal all decorated, just waiting on photos! Miracle, I am ahead on one thing!




Pencil Lines went live with Sassy Sasha as our guest designer. Unfortunately time was not on my side and I was unable to play along. The DT have come up trumps again this week with lots of inspiration. And if you are a digi fan, check out the FREE digi template that Michelle has provided from this weeks sketch.

So what does this week have in store for me;

  • Bad Girls DT work
  • Christmas projects for ECP ( still behind on this)
  • Take car in for MOT
  • Pencil Lines layout
  • Class layout for 365 weekend
  • Hospital appt Thursday
  • Pack for 365 weekend
  • Bonfire party Friday

I think that's it as of today! Am I the only one who seems to be chasing my tale at the moment? Please let me in on any helpful tips to keep organized and stress free, LOL

I will be glued to the news today and tomorrow, waiting on the US election results. I am so rooting for Barrack Obama, and really do hope he wins. From what I hear it sounds like he will :)
Thanks as always for stopping by
Hugs
Anna xx

4 Response to 'Its all go......'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-all-go.html?showComment=1225805040000#c1109017612022720094'> 1:24 PM

    Sunday was fab hun, had lot's of fun & lot's of great product! I think we just go through stages of chashing our tails - probably won't change until after christmas!! x Sara

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-all-go.html?showComment=1225808700000#c2035950265945688865'> 2:25 PM

    See,you can carve pumpkins!;) And staying stress free? A large bottle of alcohol springs to mind...!!

     

  3. Sandie Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-all-go.html?showComment=1225884000000#c2422310317994281461'> 11:20 AM

    I had a brilliant weekend, thank you so much!!! Now with a "to-do" list like that its no wonder you are chasing your tail, I agree with Sue, alcohol would work lol xx

     

  4. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-all-go.html?showComment=1225894200000#c7661638969979886172'> 2:10 PM

    did you seriously carve those pumpkins??? they are amazing...watch out martha stewart!!!
    xoxo
    annie