Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

annabowkisphotographydotcom

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/09/2010 02:08:00 PM
So exited to be launching my photography site properly in January 2011!
My love of photography has been with me for as long as I can remember, and I have always had a cmera by my side. Drawers overflow with traditional photo albums, and my hard drive is overflowing with digital prints. One thing that does sadden me, is I have very few photos of my childhood, and I mean very few, probaly only a handful!
I realize how important it is to preserve memories through my lens, and I am constantly taking photos of our daily lives however mundane they may seem. I try and capture the girls school events as often as is possible; we are one of the schools still able to photograph our kids at school!
I take photos regulary at the school I work at also, and when a child form my class didnt have his school photo taken, the photo I had taken of him at school will be tresured by his family.

I have scrapbooked for over 5 years now, but my passion is dwindling, this saddens me and I do hope it will come back soon, but I have my passion for photography to continue treasuring the memories.

I have invested in new camera equipment, a new website, and product packaging. An identity is important to me, and I want my clients to have fun opening their package and reliving those memories now and for years to come!



My name cards arrived from Moo last week, and I am starting to feel like a "proper" business now.
My packaging is nearly finalized as well; aqua and lime green fresh and youthful!

Each order will be presented in a lime green paper bag with a twisted handle, product will be wrapped in aqua tissue paper with raffia and a photo swing tag.

The lovely Becky from last weekend photo shoot

A thank you card with a photo taken from your shoot will also be added to your package. Cannot wait to share images soon.
I am working hard on the website, and am loving the look so much. In the meantime if you wish to see my work and hear about special offers and photo shoot details, join my fan page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for all the support in my new venture
Anna x

3 Response to 'annabowkisphotographydotcom'

  1. Zarah Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/annabowkisphotographydotcom.html?showComment=1289313745031#c4890199518271896977'> 2:42 PM

    YAY for you, sweetie!! WHEN I come over to that ile of yours, I'm SO gonna book a shoot! :D

     

  2. Tracie H Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/annabowkisphotographydotcom.html?showComment=1289331345355#c8140860926412346474'> 7:35 PM

    Im so proud of you - you are reaching for that dream of yours and grasping it with both hands .x.x.

     

  3. Ania Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/annabowkisphotographydotcom.html?showComment=1289761932989#c8665889698285549437'> 7:12 PM

    Exciting times ahead! Love the logo! :)