Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Mid Life Crisis??

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/18/2010 08:19:00 AM
I am here, honest, just in a funny place at the moment. With 2011 looming closer each day, I start to evaluate my life and what I have and have not achieved the past year, and where I would like to be this time next year; this year I am confused LOL.
Not hard I can assure you. My scrapbooking seems to have been on the back burner lately, and I have deadlines that have past and I really want to go scrap but my mojo as upped and gone somewhere very far away! I love scrapbooking, love everything about it, but I am just not "in that scrapbooking place" recently.
I am really enjoying my photography and am going to take that to the next level next year (January 2011 new website launched). My confidence is at a low with my photography though, as I see more and more scrapbookers taking the road to becoming professional photographers, and I dont want to be just another wanna be photographer. I really am taking this seriously and want to be taken seriously back.
And lastly I have been taking a Speech and Language course for under 5's level 3 and Monday is the last day of the course. I have enjoyed it so much and soaked up everything I have been taught, enjoyed doing my portfolio. The decision is , do I take this to the next level and specialize in this field at school or just carry on as a TA, pick up my check at the end of the month?
Oh decisions decisions, maybe I am having a mid life crisis!!!

So my friends, I need your help, what do I do???

Thanks for stopping by
Anna xx

4 Response to 'Mid Life Crisis??'

  1. Zarah Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/mid-life-crisis.html?showComment=1290070506187#c6620116690420926298'> 8:55 AM

    Wow... You've sure been a busy little bee!!

    I can't help you make a deision (manily because I'm the WORST decision maker ever) but I am confident that whatever you do, it'll be a success!! Hugs & good luck!

     

  2. karen Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/mid-life-crisis.html?showComment=1290074329751#c3775981657811878752'> 9:58 AM

    one thing at a time, dont push doing to many things or you know you will burn out xxxx

     

  3. karen Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/mid-life-crisis.html?showComment=1290086912945#c4219825334962055581'> 1:28 PM

    I agree with Karen above.Don't try and spin too many plates.Do one thing well,not lots haphazardly.I also find that as soon as I do something because I HAVE to ,I don't enjoy it anymore.Hence why I don't charge for my photos and withdrew from all my design teams.Also when I worked at a school and was being pushed in a direction I didn't want to go.I thought about what I'd want to be doing in my 50's,when my kids had gone.I resigned that week!!!And I have never been happier.Sometimes what you thought what you always wanted to be ,turns out to not be what you thought it was....

     

  4. Heidi Nicole Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/mid-life-crisis.html?showComment=1290889491178#c7933064007943962576'> 8:24 PM

    I am looking through your blog and I am amazed at your art and your way of bringing yourself out in your scrapbooking and your photography. I know that I don't know you personally, but just listen to your heart. You will end up making the right decision for you and your family... Let your confidence shine through... you are very talented! Believe in yourself :o) Thanks for inspiring me! You probably don't even know how inspiring you are... Good luck and God bless!