Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Nikki Sivils Janaury Challenge

blogged by me domestic goddess On 1/31/2011 02:26:00 PM
Pinch Punch, the first of the month. Can you actually believe its February already!!! Panic.....

Every month Nikki Sivils set a challenge for our blog readers and the design team. This month was the first time I have actually joined in with the challenge, shame on me I know!

This months challenge was new resolutions. I usually do a layout with my OLW for the year, and I will in time, but I decoded to go with a crafty resolution instead. Every year around autumn, I start knitting, very rarely completing anything or starting something beyond my means! This year I actually knitted some scraves and neck cowls which I gave as Christmas gifts this year. I really enjoyed and got  alot of pleasure completing a knitting project at long last. So in 2011 I want to improve my knitting skills and try to knit something a little more challenging and actually complete it!

This is what I am hoping to complete; a jacket in the gorgeous Sidar Indie wool. I seem to work well with chunky knits, LOL, they knit up quick, just how I like it!

Here is my layout dedicated to my new crafty love;


Knitting

love the banners in this range


I made the faux knitting needles from paper




Supplies : Nikki Sivils My Friend Birdie papers, alphabet and diecuts, Prima flowers, Jenni Bowlin butterfly, Such Sweet Tierney buttons

Do you have a new craft you want to try this year? Would love to hear about it. Before I go just wnat to say HI to all my new followers. Don't be shy and do say Hi :)

Thanks for stopping by
Anna x

1 Response to 'Nikki Sivils Janaury Challenge'

  1. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/01/nikki-sivils-janaury-challenge.html?showComment=1296607015327#c4242026836588188252'> 12:36 AM

    Good for you to sticking with it and seeing your projects to completion! You are inspiring me. Last year, I bought some beautiful yarn and new patterns to crochet scarves;and they still sit in the bags waiting to be done. I'm starting to feel it is something I will complete this year.