Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Guest Designer at Little Musings

blogged by me domestic goddess On 5/05/2011 04:20:00 PM
I have mentioned several times on my blog, my love for SJ's Little Musings. I love them so much I commissioned her to draw a Little Musing of the girls, and we all adore it. Since that SJ has produced a family Little Musing and also made Lilly's birthday invites for her Mad Hatter Tea Party. I am telling you there is no limit to this girls talents!

You can imagine my delight when SJ invited me to guest design for her, using the newest release of stamps, Angels. After my initial excitement, I kinda panicked. I am no card making at all, and my colouring skills are extremely basic!



Layout using Pencil Lines sk236

I simply printed the digi versions of the Angel stamps SJ had sent me, and spent an afternoon in the garden "colouring in" with my Promarkers. I added some highlights with a white signo pen; I had seen this done before and love the added depth it gives.


I cut out another set of wings and used 3d pads for added dimension and pop!


Supplies : Fancy Pants, American Crafts papers, Crate Paper chipboard, Little Musing digital stamp, Letraset Pro Markers, Heidi Grace rub on, Such Sweet Tierney journaling block, Dear Lizzy chipboard and title

Once I had my Angels coloured and cut out, I was on a roll and had fun adding the Little Musings to my layouts.

I also made this card with my favorite Angel of all, which funnily enough was the Angel SJ had in mind for me!



Supplies : Papermania card blank, Nikki Sivils paper, Fancy Pants die cut, Dear Lizzy felt flower, Little Musing digital stamp, Letraset Pro Markers

I had so much fun I purchased this cute set to do a mini book of Lilly and her love for the garden!



Please pop on over to SJ's blog for a ton of freebies she has on offer of her Little Musings, and delight in all the talent she oozes on her blog!

Thanks for stoppng by
Anna x

2 Response to 'Guest Designer at Little Musings'

  1. Nati Tristan Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/05/guest-designer-at-little-musings.html?showComment=1304616073248#c5317893601870983074'> 6:21 PM

    Congrats on the DT. God bless! Wonderful work!

     

  2. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2011/05/guest-designer-at-little-musings.html?showComment=1304637630299#c9111161050503229221'> 12:20 AM

    Sweet LO! Love angels--that card is beautiful!