Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Christmas is here

blogged by me domestic goddess On 12/07/2009 08:14:00 PM
The weekend has been spent Christmas shopping for presents and decorations, enjoying the sound of a brass band playing Christmas songs, whilst chomping on hot chestnuts! I am in heaven...This sums up the Christmas spirit for me. After a scrummy lunch we headed back home to unpack our new decorations and my craft companion (still in its box, just havnt add a spare moment to play yet).

Sunday I was up and out the house to drive down to Welwyn Garden City, to see Tracie who was teaching at Crafty Stash. It was also lovely to see Sara, Dawn, Jo and Kim, Claire and Hilary, to name just a few familiar faces I saw. I also spent far too much money in Sue's shop on Prima flowers, in fact an obscene amount! But oh so worth it, LOL...


I stayed for lunch with Tracie and Sue and then headed back home for an afternoon listening to Nat and Dean crooning, whilst decorating the tree with the girls, bliss...pictures to follow this week of our festive home.


Pencil Lines sketch 164 went live last night with Melissa and Kaisercraft. I had so much fun with the Kaisercraft goodies, the only problem I had was photographing my layout. cameras do not like yellow and lilac!!




My layout is a picture I have been wanting to scrap for ages now.


Its a photo of Peter and Addie at her Christening in 2008. Peter was so smitten by her, I say "was" as we haven't seen Addie in about 9 months! In fact since I have started work, my monthly visits to Bury are no longer.


Supplies :

Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue
Bazzill Basics swiss dot
Papermania gems

I have worked a full day today and I am pooped. It was Egyptian day for KS2, so I went to school dressed as Cleopatra!

Tomorrow back to normal, Wednesday is Lilly's Christmas play, and we cannot wait as she has a singing solo. Izzy saw the play today and said Lilly was amazing! which is pretty amazing coming from Izzy!!!
Pencil Lines DT search is on, and the entries so far are gorgeous, please keep sending them in. Full details at Pencil Lines. Pencil Lines the Sketch Book is available for pre orders, shipping worldwide. Thanks to everyone who has placed an order, I am overwhelmed by the response.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
Anna x

3 Response to 'Christmas is here'

  1. Sara Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-is-here.html?showComment=1260221984746#c3626269626325939180'> 9:39 PM

    was good to see you too hun! I had a fab day!! xx

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-is-here.html?showComment=1260260750581#c6983453629491665274'> 8:25 AM

    You don't see anyone now you're working...not even me!! Except for next week...:)

     

  3. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-is-here.html?showComment=1260295652100#c5730919255985165433'> 6:07 PM

    Sounds like a perfect weekend!!! Love your PL layout too!! I miss our weekly chats too :-( xx