Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Indian Summer

blogged by me domestic goddess On 9/14/2005 11:54:00 PM

Its been an odd day today. My computer had temporaly died so was miserable and worked on the laptop all morning with Lilly by my side.
Did the usual chores around the house and then Rowan the techy man saved my computer and all was well again! Thanks Rowan
Another scorching day, so when Lilly and I picked up Izzy from school it was ice lollies all round and home to play with the water sprinkler. Can you believe its the middle of September?
The girls had a fab time before they broke the hose!! Why can my two never be content with things as they are, they always have to try to improve things, so by messing with the sprinkler they pulled the hose from the fitting, now no water to play with.
Tantrums came not long after that. anyways the girls went to bed without too much fuss, and I have cracked on with my layout for scribbles DT contest. Again I leave it to the last minute, have had to scan as the light is non existent, and I am really unhappy with the results, so I am going to photograoh tomorrow and send in an improved photo.
Tomorrow I take Izzy to the doctors about her excema as it is really bad at the moment, poor thing.

The forum has been busy tonight, it was so good to see Kirsty online, and I mean that babes, you have been missed. Another craft forum has temporily closed causing absolute mayhem within the crafting community and about 80 members ascending on a old members forum! I am really glad it wasn't us, as I am concerned at the volume and how they seem to have taken over this new forum within hours, very intimidating .


It is now gone midnight and I am shattered, a little girl has appeared on the sofa as well, must take us both up to bed.
Night xx

1 Response to 'Indian Summer'

  1. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2005/09/indian-summer.html?showComment=1126741140000#c112674116226571676'> 12:39 AM

    AAAw lilttle Lils sneaked downstairs huh? My belle hates it when I go downstairs - she becomes wrestless (I spend most of my life upstairs in the scrap room, next to her bedroom - Im her comfort blanket!).
    Izzy looks like she was having a ball in the garden - such a darling. And yes, it was good to come on the lounge even if for two posts. Ill make a point of coming on every day from now on. Didnt think Id be missed TBH. Lubs ya xx