Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Kenner Road Kits

blogged by me domestic goddess On 5/30/2010 02:55:00 PM
Before I start, I had written this post yestertday afternoon, and the whole post got deleted by a slip of my finger, made me so angry I shut my laptop down and sulked! Feel better that I have got that off my chest!
Now to blogging LOL.

 
I am so saddened that I have received my last Kenner Road Kit. I *heart* Kenner Road kits. I love the way Kerry Lynn puts her kits together; ecclectic with vintage finds, so very me!
I really do understand her decision to shut the company down to spend more time with her family, BUT has she really thought about me, has she??
  • How I stalk the post man every month for my Box of gorgeousness,
  • How I wait with much anticipation for my monthly sneek peek newsletter
  • How I drool over Kerry Lynn and Gigi's blogs at their beautiful Kenner Rd creations
  • How I pencil in Kenner Rd scrapping time on my calender every month

I guess not, and hey why should see, I am just being selfish. As someone who used to run a kit company, I know how time consuming it is, and I really do wholeheartledly support her decision, I am just a selfish scrapbooker, LOL

 
I came home from our extended stay in Orlando, to not 1 but 2 Kenner Rd kits, sadly 1 of those boxes was to be my last kit.


 
Anyways, I have an unfinished layout sitting on my desk that I am going to finish, using my Kenner Rd Kit.
Photos are of Lilly last weekend when we had the most amazing weather, 29c!!! in MAY, that is pretty darn hot for us.






Supplies : Kenner Rd Kit, Such Sweet Tierney buttons, ColorBox diecuts, Papermania chipboard, KandCo chipboard title, AC journaling pen, Anna Griffin butterfly punch

I also completed a layout for The Scrapbook Magazine using a Kenner Rd kit for Issue 47.
Here are some sneaks

 
 



 
You can see the whole layout shortly in Issue 47.

 
We have gorgeous weather forcast this week, which has made me a happy bunny, as we have a picnic planned with firends on Wednesday, and so far it is forecast to be hot hot hot!!

 
Tonight Pencil Lines sketch 189 goes live, so do pop by. I am also writing up the newsletter this week. If you are not a subscriber go sign up now.

 
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Anna xx

4 Response to 'Kenner Road Kits'

  1. Kathy Martin Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/05/kenner-road-kits.html?showComment=1275234022423#c871761737680210651'> 4:40 PM

    Sorry to hear you are loosing a kit club you love. Your pages are fabulous!

    A new day always dawns in spite of things that happen and a new kit club just began. I don't know if you know of it...Midnight Rooster. I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Just found them blog hopping and got their first kit for this month. Oh boy is it ever fun and creative! Check out my blog at www.card-blanc.blogspot.com to see pictures of the kit's contents and a page I made. And you can always head over to Midnight Rooster for more peeks!

    Kathy :)

     

  2. anna Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/05/kenner-road-kits.html?showComment=1275237206611#c4361130901598150905'> 5:33 PM

    thanks Kathy for the recommendation, will definitley pop over to your blog

     

  3. Becky Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/05/kenner-road-kits.html?showComment=1275246987971#c8522446715974474135'> 8:16 PM

    Love your layout - really sunny :)

     

  4. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/05/kenner-road-kits.html?showComment=1275293583817#c7466161108071611880'> 9:13 AM

    Wonderful LO and sneakies!! Enjoy summer!! :)