Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

A little bit of this...

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/22/2006 10:56:00 PM

And a little bit of that, has been the nature of today. I have decided I have to have Hang 10 and Urban Couture NOW!!! And the gorge Japanese rubons, I am a far east freak, love the food, the countries (having lived in Hong Kong for 4 years), interiors ,you name it, I love everything Japanese and Chinese. These papers will kick me into doing an album of my time away, or will it. Will stacks of Basic Grey sit in the corner of my scrap room, to be admired and licked!? Most probally, LOL.
Anyways I played again with my Rhonna Farrer brushes, and did some manipulating in Picture It 9 as well. Thanks Kelly for your comments. Still have so much to learn, but I am enjoying tinkering at the moment. A good way to learn I think. This photo, I know has its faults. Grubby mouth complete with a chocolate dribble. But this is my Lilly, complete with a malteser in her mouth, and I love it. Anam, reminded me today that real photo's do matter, and we shouldn't "airbrush" everything to make that perfect photo, so I decided that I love this photo and everything it stands for is Lilly!!!!
Some very sad news today, an online friend, who I had the great pleasure of meeting last year at Bonanza, lost her husband today suddenly, my thoughts are with you tonight L and R. Anam made a good point, to hold all our loved ones close, and its funny, although I couldn't put my finger on what I felt today, the love I feel for my girls and Peter was very much at the top, and all my family, like everyday, had a very special hug.
Before you go to bed tonight, hug someone close to you and tell them you love them

Anna xxx

1 Response to 'A little bit of this...'

  1. chanel Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/little-bit-of-this.html?showComment=1140670380000#c114067041718552534'> 4:53 AM

    I have just read your comment on Keisha's blog ... what back operation did you have? I too have had back surgery - its hard to go thru but really worth it in the long run, thought maybe we could share stories - its good to have someone to talk to who can understand what you are going thru (as I haven't had much of it) I had disk replacement surgery in March last year - it was pretty major! But it was well worth it. I love scrappin - so already we have two things in common, actually three - have have children too! anyway thought I'd touch base, hope you are recovering well - best regards Chanel (Brisbane, Australia)