Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Proud Mummy Moment!!!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/21/2006 07:36:00 PM

Today Izzy returned from school armed with the usual piles of notices for parents, along with the monthly newsletter. Like all us Mums, I glanced through, checked on any stuff I need to remember, and there in black and white was my baby's name!!!!. My Izzy, all 5 years of her received an Honors Award this term for excellent behavior, kindness and politeness to her class friends and school!!!! I am gushing all over, I am so so proud of her!!!!


I have had another inspirational day! Received my Rhonna Farrer brushes in my email box and haven't stopped playing, look above and you will see my new blog header with my new brushes and my attempt at an arty shot of Izzy! So I have made myself a new blog header, fart arsed around with another photo of izzy, and then completed another layout, of Izzy, in white, surprise surprise. I told you I was having a white chapter! Love this layout too. Using my classic white bazzill cardstock, AMM papers and Carolee Creation papers. A making memories silver frame, KI Memories plastic bits (think they call them gloo!), flower diecuts and junkitz brads. Photo was turned black and white and mildly manipulated in Picture It 9 (thanks SueBaru)

Been working hard trying to put some life back into The Lounge, sent out a mass email and have had a little move around, clear out and added some new sections. Hopefully the small changes are for the good and the members will enjoy!

Have another layout I want to do tonight, but must finished my text for an editorial, also I want to get stuck into a project I have for PaperCraft Essentials (formally know as Craft Essentials) to start.
Lots I am eagerly awaiting for, March is going to be a big month for me. Its the annoucement of The Best of British winners, and also another fingers crossed moment for me. I am also hoping to have all the loose ends tied for Scrapping Angels (yes honest!!!), as well as loads of birthdays to contend with and the 1st anniversary of my FIL passing away. So a month of mixed feelings ahead of us.
I have another dilemma, nothing huge, but I need to decide whether I 1. Can afford and 2. Need to go to Scrapaganza. There are lots of friends new and old going who I would love to meet again and for the first time, I just cant make my mind up, also the other dilemma is I have a hospital appointment on the Monday 21/05 and scrapaganza is 19-21/05. So do I go for 2 days only or not at all, oh decisions decisions, help me out here girls!

So how has your day panned out and any proud moments to share with me?

hugs blogettes
Anna xx

1 Response to 'Proud Mummy Moment!!!'

  1. Kelly Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/proud-mummy-moment.html?showComment=1140643800000#c114064383320101150'> 9:30 PM

    anna i love what you have done to piccies what have you used ? and well done izzy :D:D:D