Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Park Life

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/19/2006 11:23:00 PM

We have had a family weekend. Watching DVD's, me dosing in front of the TV, visiting my Dad, and eventually finishing a project for Creative Scrapbooking. I have overdone things this weekend, so am sore and tired, all that bathroom cleaning and hoovering didnt agree with me!
From Tuesday I have a carer in 4 days a week, for 1 hour in the morning to help me get the girls ready, as I am really not fit enough to tackle them on my own on a morning!!!!
Have taken a few photo's this weekend as well. The first is off Lilly enjoying the sunshine on Saturday. She is such a cutie isnt she? This is one of the girlie Drake's waiting for a crumb from Lilly. Got some fab photo's of the ducks and swans, and the cascade of them swimming towards us, it was actually quite intimidating!!!!

So enjoy a few piccies of the girls and hopefully I will get scrapping again this week. Played with the one of Izzy in picture it 9, but am not happy with it, there was too much shadow, so will have another play tomorrow, may just leave it in colour !!!
I have a few magazine bits to do but I am itching to scrap, have some ideas up my sleeve I want to try!!!

Hope you all had a fabby weekend, and thanks to jenrigg, the scrapping angels have a fancy new header, which I will be forwarding to you Paul, so don't fret I knows you are a busy boy at the mo.
Trying to revamp The Lounge in the next month or so, and in the meantime I have started an ad inspiration challenge, so do pop over and have a go!


catch you later blogettes

anna xx


PS: make me jealous, did any of you make the NEC this weekend? and did you see our Kirky?

1 Response to 'Park Life'

  1. Unknown Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/park-life.html?showComment=1140402060000#c114040210162858725'> 2:21 AM

    Hey there! So glad you posted on my blog - means I've now found yours. :) Some awesome scrapping and photography here.