Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Pearly Kings and Queens

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/06/2006 10:10:00 PM

Do you like my pearly K ? I think she is fab, its for my secret project, secret because I cannot spill the beans yet until about April to be more precise, but here's a taster. Inspired by my hubby's grass routes, London, and the Pearly Kings and Queens. Used loads of white buttons and some pearly beads.

I have just heard that Scrapbook Magic has folded. I am absolutely devastated and can't really believe it. The most dreadful thing is my dear friend , Jakey, ( hope I can call you a friend babe?) was the editor for issue 1 and had put her heart and soul into that mag. Unfortunately I only managed to get my grubby mits on a couple of copies, so never really got to see much of it, but I know for one with the talents of Jakey, Clare, Frenchie and Karen on the team it must have been a corker!. Unfortunatly now, people are trying to guess who will next hit the rubbish heap. This is such an awful shame and I wish people could start asking themselves , why are magazines folding? And what do we want from our craft magazines?, could we actually be the problem? Ok so don't all shout at me at once, but as someone who regular contributes to several craft magazines and watched 2 magazines I contributed too fail, it does make me think. I hope we as the consumer let our magazine editors really know what we want to see and read in our favorite scrap book magazines!

Ok off my soap box now, LOL.
So with only days to go until my op, I am fighting to get deadlines finished, and have had to disappoint the girls at The Lounge as I am unable to finish my ATC's before I go into hospital, so will do them when I come home. Will be a great lil project to get my creative juices flowing again.
I have loads to do tomorrow, pack bags for me and the girls, (they are staying at Nana's), sort out flight details, pack my inspiration in magazines, notepad and pen!, post orders and Kirky's Artbin for her birthday (wink), and visit Dad to remind him I wont be back in for a good week or so.

I am so desperate to scrap, aka Keisha, but have no time, roll on recovery period!

Hugs blogettes
Anna xx

PS: Happy burpday for yesterday Correna xxx

4 Response to 'Pearly Kings and Queens'

  1. Jak Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/pearly-kings-and-queens.html?showComment=1139266200000#c113926624510698815'> 10:50 PM

    Shame about the mag folding, Ive only got a couple of copies myself as it was never readily available in shops around here, but I did like it a lot.

    Hope all goes well with the op, take care x

     

  2. Shirley Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/pearly-kings-and-queens.html?showComment=1139312760000#c113931279060627971'> 11:46 AM

    The pearly K is fab but then you are using my faves ...buttons!
    Good luck with the op, I'm sure you will be fine but no putting pressure on yourself for recovery times missy!

    Take Care xx

     

  3. Cath Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/pearly-kings-and-queens.html?showComment=1139329800000#c113932981816190784'> 4:30 PM

    Love your pearly K Anna, you is a busy lady!
    Good luck with Op chicka and hope you receover quickly!

     

  4. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/pearly-kings-and-queens.html?showComment=1139352600000#c113935260983018060'> 10:50 PM

    I see you did the letter K - mmmmmm. You stalk bag. Im watching you - always watching you. Will be thinking of you - my little crip. kirsty x