Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Bank Holiday Weekend

blogged by me domestic goddess On 5/29/2006 10:19:00 PM
The first half of our year is jam packed with bank holidays, especially the last couple of months. Well the last for a while has just passed us, and has been filled with the usual smattering of DIY and rain!. We had planned to go to Woburn Safari, but the forecast was rain and lots of it. Its actually been a lovely day and it only rained, well downpoured twice today. Instead of a safari we have been sorting out the girls clothes and the spare room, although I hasten to add it is still tango orange and re decorating was not on the agenda.
Have booked my flight to Newcastle as well today for my re scheduled appointment with my back surgeon. I was hoping to get referred to a surgeon here in Cambridgeshire, but Mr Sanderson wants to see me again. I guess this is good, but is costly. The good news is my dear friend Gillian is doing the race for life on the 2 July and I will be there to cheer her on!

Have plodded on with my projects for a kids party book I am contributing too, this piccie is a sneak peek at the front of an invitation, I need to post them off this week and then complete projects for a Christmas crafts book I have been asked to contribute too. Then its onto my editorials for Creative Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts Essentials and Scrapbook Inspirations!!!!!
Its really good to have lots on. After Creative Scrapbooking folded I was concerned at being an unemployed freelance writer/designer, but have been really lucky to still be working, so a BIG thank you to my Editors, Jo Mullen, Jennie Cox and Michelle Grant and of course
Nathalie O Shea.
Phew that should keep me in business for a bit longer, mwahahhaahhaahh
Oh and I got a newsletter out today!!! Its been a few months and I needed to get 1 out as I had so much to say!!

Well Peter is away to Edinburgh tomorrow for the week, so its just me and the girls!

Big hugs all
Anna xx

2 Response to 'Bank Holiday Weekend'

  1. Cath Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/05/bank-holiday-weekend.html?showComment=1148939400000#c114893941456202992'> 10:50 PM

    Good luck with the back surgeon - hope all is well.x

    Ah! well done Gillian on taking part in the RFL - its something I want to do, our nearest one (90 miles away!) was on the weekend of the Bonanza - hmmm...no contest I'm afraid - running getting sore an sweaty or scoffing wine with friends and scrapping!

     

  2. Unknown Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/05/bank-holiday-weekend.html?showComment=1148943360000#c114894339585184232'> 11:56 PM

    You always seem to have a LOT going on, girlie! Busy, busy, busy...but it all sound fabulous (apart from the back problems part!). Hope it all works out ok.