Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

May Day

blogged by me domestic goddess On 5/02/2006 07:05:00 PM
A lovely May Day bank holiday was had by all, but can you believe I actually didn't get a picture of any Morris Dancers!!!
We spent the day in Hartford in a village called Stanford, where Peters sister and partner live. They have been holding May Day celebrations for the past 150 years so sure know how to have a party. The field next to their house was full of circus fun, and many photos were taken here as we all tried our hands at juggling, stilts, plate spinning, tight rope walking to name a few. I don't know who had more fun Peter or the girl's!!!. And yes peter won a coconut, well it had to be done.
No scrapping done yet for me, I have a mountain of work to do for Practical Publishing. Bonanza is only a week away. I have also been asked to contribute to a Christmas Crafts book, which I am really excited about. I have 7 fun projects to create with many other talented girls.

Big news for today is Scrapping Angels retreat is open for bookings. An amazing weekend of scrapping talented, make and takes, classes, unlimited cropping, unlimited fun, chocolate and coffee, at the Ramada Hotel in Bury St Edmunds. We have some really talented teachers as well, and I am so so excited about this.

We have;

Emily Falconbridge - contributor for the amazing "Freestyle" book from LA

Kirsty Wiseman - Designer and contributor for Search Press and Practical Publishing







Anne Hafferman - Designer for Practical Publishing



and me!!! OK so know crowd puller, but I will be tehre with bells on, supplying you with endless stash to purchase, chocolate and coffee!!!!

What a bunch of talent!!!! So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself over here and hurry as places are limited to 20!!! This fab event takes place the weekend of 23/24 September 2006.

Another reason to get yourself over to the site is for these beauties. They arrived Saturday and became the talking point at the crop on Sunday. These gorgeous grungy hydrangea retail at only 90p for 10!!!. (trade enquires welcomed at trade@bumblebeecrafts.co.uk). I am in love with them and also availabe in white for altering yourself. They have texture and body, they are just delicious.

OO just remembered, I wanted to question you all on something.
Now I sing like an angel, could give Madonna a run for her money , as I sing to my hearts content in my head, BUT as soon as I open my mouth, BANG I sound like a banshee woman, out of tune and ear deafening, why is this? Am I the only one who has this ability to sound fab before the vocals head out to the big wide world??

Ok blogettes have fun catch you all later, and 1 more thing, we are having a mini cyber crop/celebrations this weekend for National Scrapbook Day over at The Lounge so pop on over

3 Response to 'May Day'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/05/may-day.html?showComment=1146642060000#c114664207530831677'> 8:41 AM

    Scrapping Angels is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!
    Can't wait!!

     

  2. https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/05/may-day.html?showComment=1146680460000#c114668048728204141'> 7:21 PM

    Sounds like you had a brill time Anna, love the photos!

     

  3. Jaffers Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/05/may-day.html?showComment=1146683640000#c114668369433509914'> 8:14 PM

    Sounds like you have the same woman in your head as I do! lol
    See ya the morrow babes, wooooooooooot!!!!!