Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Tree Love

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/09/2010 06:08:00 PM
Today is my turn to blog over at Nikki Sivils. I played with her new collection Tree Love, which I am totally in love with!. The colours are just perfect for the photos I took of the girls in the fields, just before the farmer started Harvesting.
When Autumn/Fall arrives I will be scrapping with these papers all over again!

In the UK its a very busy time of the year for farmers, and living surrounded by farms we watch Harvest season with joy! I am a born and bred townie, living in the country for the past 5 years has been a life changing experience, and I am loving it! Love the slower pace, love the scenery, love that my girls wake up to fresh country air every morning, love that we have great walks on our doorstep for our new addition to our family, Suki our English Springer Spaniel.


With all this new scenary surrounding me, it makes for great photograph opportunities, which in turn make for great scrapbook layouts! When my box of product arrived from Nikki, and I eyespied "Tree Love" I was in heaven,a photoshoot was in order
 
 
 
This photo is of my eldest daughter, and I just knew the colours from Nikki Sivils new line would just be perfect. A simple layout of layers and carefully placed embellishments are all this layout needed. I am so happy that Nikki has introduced alphabet stickers to her new lines, I am an alphabet hoarder.
 
Nikki's fab diecut sheets are so versatile and I used my trusty scalloped punch to punch out the heart tree diecut on my layout.


Supplies : Nikki Sivils Tree Love papers, Nikki Sivils alphabet, Bazzill cardstock, Dear Lizzy ribbon, Tattered Angels shimmerz

I have used the same simple design for my layout, but have added a 1/4 sheet of the shaped paper and a felt strip. I love to add dimension to my pages, so most of the diecut shapes I have added will have some 3d love!




Have I told you how much I love the diecut sheets! I cut out this cute Beaver and the tree from the "Tree Love" diecut sheet.



Supplies : Nikki Sivils Tree Love papers, Nikki Sivils diecut sheet, Nikki Sivils stickers, Queen and Co felt border, Such Sweet Tierney button, twine


Check out this sketch I did for last months sketch challenge, to achieve a similar design. I have just chosen to make my paper strips much wider; the beauty of sketches!
I can see me using this product line over and over again, so much fun. Roll on Fall, or Autumn for my friends over the pond.

Time to head to my scraproom and pull out some Blueberry Hill for my Lavender Field photos!
Do pop on over Nikki Sivils blog and say Hi and check out all teh other isnpiring projects by the design team!

Thanks for stopping by,
Anna x

Don't forget to enter yesterdays draw for some handpainted buttons from Such Sweet Tierney! Closing date 13th August midnight GMT

3 Response to 'Tree Love'

  1. Becky Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/08/tree-love.html?showComment=1281379142136#c8112606946638226752'> 7:39 PM

    Lovely layouts - the colours are gorgeous :)

     

  2. Tracie H Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/08/tree-love.html?showComment=1281432989219#c5358950076036763347'> 10:36 AM

    Oh My! Stunning LO's - love the Tree Love LOTS.x.

     

  3. scrappermimi Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/08/tree-love.html?showComment=1281455628090#c2075880293376840354'> 4:53 PM

    Your work is absolutely gorgeous...everything is stunning! I am so loving those Twilight buttons!