Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Busy creating

blogged by me domestic goddess On 1/22/2007 12:25:00 AM
I have been busy with inks, papers, blooms and allsorts! Finished my Pencil Lines sketch using Scrapping Angels January kit. I absolutely love this kit, my favourite one of all at the moment :)

This weeks GDT is a very talented German scrapper and her LO is awesome, honestly you must go and pop over for a visit. I will be surprised if you don't go and grab your nearest sheet of bazzil and scrap the night away!

( that is a heart diamonte not a splodge on Izzy's cheek, lol)

I used the Cherry Artes Suite 4
Bazzill scalloped c/s
Cherry Artes chipboard
Diamontes

Stamps Away journal stamp and alpha stamp
Rub on stitching
Heidi Swapp letter chipboard
and the large Acrylic "I" is from Boxroom Booty !


I also finished my second class that I am teaching in LA. Nothing amazingly jaw dropping, but a project I love. I am teaching an Exploding Box class and my LO class is "Blooming Marvelous" which I first taught at the Luxurious Angels !retreat in October, and has proved such a hit on galleries worldwide I though I would teach it.

I unfortunately still havent even started Emily's 52 week challenge, I am gutted. hopefully I will get a spare 5 minutes before I jet off....

Peter has printed of my Itinerary, I have nearly booked a hotel for the 1 night i need one, just need to book the shuttle bus to the hotel from LAX and confirm a few meetings while I am over there. Meetings i mean meet up with Emily F, Jo from Scrapbook Inspirations, Mel and Jill from ATDML, you know the ,kind of meetings i am talking about, lol
And today I got an email from Anam to let me know that I am LO of the week at Scrappers Haven, I am a happy bunny
Hope you all had a lovely weekend
Hugs
Anna xx

2 Response to 'Busy creating'

  1. suebaru Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/01/busy-creating.html?showComment=1169470080000#c8926718037285942337'> 12:48 PM

    Glad you're nearly all sorted for LA! Sure you can't squeeze me in?!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    https://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/01/busy-creating.html?showComment=1169566620000#c294572905310977389'> 3:37 PM

    Oooo! I made my first exploding box last week, I've made another two since then! they are fab.

    Good luck when your away and thank you for reminding me about the 52wk challenge... I did the first two weeks but haven't done this past week - Ive not done my cards ahead of time though...may go do that toniigh.

    Cath xx